Written by AndrewH
Aside from the few screenshots along with a cinematic-style teaser trailer, we haven’t had the opportunity to determine much in the way of gameplay for Gameloft’s upcoming MMORPG sequel called Order & Chaos 2: Redemption. Today, however, the company has released a brand new video showing off a few of the actual gameplay in addition to two new features coming with the game: Solo Dungeons & Instant Quests.
Solo Dungeons are virtually as the name suggests. They are dungeons that players can do by themselves to be able to earn XP, new gear, and so on. They are not as large as the multiplayer dungeons, but they provide everything that the multiplayer dungeons do including boss fights. The apparatus found in the solo dungeons is almost on the same level as that based in the multiplayer ones. You will see four available when the game launches, with increased being put in future updates.
Here are the official details regarding the solo dungeons:
– Short on time or group members? Solo dungeons allow players to obtain that dungeon experience and rewards even when they only possess a few minutes or lack a group
– 4 solo dungeons will be available at launch, with increased coming in the future
– Solo dungeon rewards vary, but players can get to obtain items needed for crafting and evolving gear, gold, and more
– Enter solo dungeons using dream fragments, which replenish every day
The other feature revealed using the new gameplay video are Instant Quests. Similar to the name suggests, they are quests that are triggered whenever a player enters a particular region. They’re designed to help players progress with the game even when they only possess a short period of time to play. These quests don’t switch the normal quests though.
Here’s everything you need to know of the Instant Quests:
– Instant quests are triggered automatically whenever you enter an area associated with that quest
– These events save players the time needed to consult with a NPC and receive a quest, though they can still do that
– Rewards and loot are automatically awarded after completing an immediate quest, no check-in with the quest giver needed
– These don’t replace regular questing, but offer one other way for players to gain experience and communicate with the world
– There are lots of interesting instant quests spread throughout Haradon and players will need to explore to find them all
Order & Chaos 2: Redemption is still slated for release later this year. You should check out these two new features within the video below in addition to additional gameplay. As more details are released, we’ll post additional updates. There are pre-registered for this game, that can be done through the official website for Order & Chaos 2.
Official Website: Order & Chaos 2: Redemption