Written by AndrewH
Mozg Labs has released a space-themed strategy-RPG onto Android today called Into The Void. Although this is a strategy-RPG, there also is actually survival elements layered about it, developing a rather interesting hybrid of the game.
Players will need to build their number of ships, arm all of them with lots of weaponry in order to protect said ships, then start exploring space and taking out any enemies along the way. While you are exploring space and shooting down enemies, you’ve certain duties on-board as well, including keeping the crew’s morale up, researching new technology, performing upgrades, and so forth. Each faction (four in total) also has their very own perks as well, so choosing which one to be a a part of is important.
Into The Void Features:
– Randomly generated universe – each mission is exclusive every time you listen to it.
– Long and fascinating storyline.
– Battle against 4 different factions.
– Epic space turn-based battles.
– Laser, Kinetic, Plasma and Explosive weapons: each with unique pros and cons.
– 16 main missions and 20 sub-missions
– Lots of battle ships with modifications
– Over 100 technologies in 4 different branches – choose them wisely.
– Lots of unique items, from engines and shields to drones and infiltration squads.
The visuals are also pretty solid within this game. However one interesting feature is that you will find simply no IAPs in this game, that is rare to determine nowadays, especially with this kind of game. In to the Void continues to be done as well, so if you purchase this game you may expect several quick updates to squash any bugs that could pop up now.
For those of you thinking about checking farmville out, Into The Void can be obtained for download for $2.00, that is 60% off now to celebrate the game’s release for a short time.
In to the Void (Playboard) | Into The Void (Play Store)