To be released by Small Giant Games, Rope Racer is really a 2D racing game that’s set to arrive on Android in a few days. The sport have a heavy focus on multiplayer. When racing, players will face nine other real competitors, to determine who can become the greatest rope racer of all time.
Players will be able to swing via rope (a la Spider-man) or run, in an effort to dodge obstacles and cross the conclusion line first, using tap and hold gestures. Around the race tracks, players will find turbo boosts and gold coins, which can be used to change a character’s appearance, stats, as well as spend the money for fee to compete. Virtual funds are also awarded to players every time they cross the finish line, using the amount depending on the player’s placement.
Rope Racers Features:
– An addictive rope-swinging game!
– Compete against real people from around the world
– Many exciting levels spread in 20 challenging leagues
– Insanely fast gameplay with simple controls
– Impressive graphics with gorgeous locations for example Paris and Las Vegas
– Large roster of cool and funny characters that can be unlocked and upgraded
– Friendly tournaments against Facebook friend
The game also boasts a matching system that’s designed to keep players in races with others of comparable skill. This can be a lot such as the Speedrunners game for PC, just in case you’re acquainted with that title. Rope Racers is set to arrive onto Google Experience March 17th. If the game’s release on iTunes is any indicator, the sport is going to be free with a single IAP for $0.99.