To be released by Small Giant Games, Rope Racer is a 2D racing game that’s set to reach on Android in a few days. The game will have a heavy concentrate on multiplayer. When racing, players will face nine other real competitors, to see who can become the greatest rope racer of all time.
UPDATE: Thursday, March 17th – 8:31 AM, PST: The internet mutiplayer hook-style racing game Rope Racers, has become available to download in the Google Play Store. The sport is free to download. The game does include optional in-app purchases. The link to download the sport are available after this short article.
Players can swing via rope (a la Spider-man) or run, in order to dodge obstacles and cross the finish line first, using tap and hold gestures. Around the race tracks, players will discover turbo boosts and coins, which may be used to change a character’s appearance, stats, as well as spend the money for fee to compete. Virtual cash is also awarded to players every time they cross the conclusion line, using the amount with respect to the player’s placement.
Rope Racers Features:
– An addictive rope-swinging game!
– Compete against real people from round the world
– Tens of exciting levels spread in 20 challenging leagues
– Insanely fast gameplay with simple controls
– Impressive graphics with gorgeous locations for example Paris and Las Vegas
– Large roster of cool and funny characters that can be unlocked and upgraded
– Friendly tournaments against Facebook friend
The game also has a matching system that’s supposed to keep players in races with others of similar skill. This is a lot like the Speedrunners game for PC, in case you’re acquainted with that title. Rope Racers is placed to reach on to Google Play on March 17th. When the game’s release on iTunes is any indicator, the game is going to be free with a single IAP for $0.99.
Rope Runners (Playboard) | Rope Runners (Play Store)